OMC Landscape Architecture provides landscape architectural services from master planning through to construction documentation and review.
Throughout our thirty years in business, our firm has completed: municipal parks, sports parks, playgrounds, water spray pads/facilities, streetscapes, waterfront developments, trails, master plans, educational facilities, healthcare, urban design and plazas, site plan approvals, historical preservation/restoration, land reclamation/rehabilitation, storm water management, and multi-family housing (private and public sector) projects.
OMC Landscape Architecture is currently working on projects for the City of Hamilton Consultant Roster for the 2016-2017 term. We are very familiar with Municipal site plan approvals/processes. OMC Landscape Architecture has successfully delivered on hundreds of institutional, public and municipal projects and specialty studies.
We are the proud recipient of 25 awards, including but not limited to the following:
2016 Niagara Community Design Awards in Urban Design & Architecture
- Award for Improvement to the Public Realm, Victoria Avenue Streetscape Plan
2013 OPPI Excellence in Planning Award
- Research/New Designs, Step Forward Pedestrian Mobility Plan
2013 Livable by Design Award
- Award of Merit, Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
2011 American Planning Association Planning Excellence Award
- Innovation for Sustaining Places, Step Forward Pedestrian Mobility Plan
2010 Ontario Concrete Awards
- Dufferin Street Widening & Reconstruction Infrastructure Award
2005 City of Hamilton Urban Design and Architecture Award
- Excellence in Overall Design, Hamilton Community Energy Centre
2002 Oakville Urban Design Awards
- Award of Distinction, Forest Ridge, 1267 Dorval Drive (Genesis Building Corporation)